By-law Complaints

Council of the Township of Southwold recently adopted a new By-law Complaint Procedure Policy.  If you wish to file a by-law complaint, you must fill in the By-law Complaint Form and you must include your name, address and phone number.    Anonymous complaints will not be received.  Completed by-law complaint forms can be mailed, dropped off in person or emailed to