Please note that anticipated works are potentially impacted by weather and other conflicts that may alter planned work schedules and activities.
1. Third Line (CR 18) Rehabilitation - Road recycling activities along Third Line are now complete. Asphalt paving on Third Line is scheduled to begin the week of July 26th.
2. Dalewood Road (CR 31) Rehabilitation - Road recycling activities along Dalewood Road are now complete. Asphalt resurfacing and granular shouldering will also be completed as part of this project and these works are scheduled to be begin on August 10th.
3. Union Road (CR 20) Resurfacing - The County's contractor (Coco) is scheduled to begin resurfacing Union Road with asphalt milling operations on Monday, June 14th. Asphalt paving is scheduled to follow and is anticipated to be completed by Wednesday, June 16th.
4. Ferguson Line (CR 48) Rehabilitation - The County's contractor (Rotomill) has completed installing recycled asphalt on the existing road surface in advance of road recycling activities which are scheduled to begin next Wednesday, June 16th. Road recycling is anticipated to be completed on Monday, June 21st. Asphalt paving and granular shouldering will follow and these operations are currently scheduled to begin on August 5th.
5. Wellington Road (CR 25) - Asphalt milling operations in advance of road recycling activities have been completed. Road recycling is scheduled to begin on June 22nd. Asphalt paving and granular shouldering will follow and is currently scheduled to begin on July 12th.
If you or a member of the public have any questions or concerns arising from any of these County projects please contact Engineering Services at email@example.com
More details are available on the Notice to Residents and Businesses - April 20, 2021.