Did you know the Township of Southwold issues Marriage Licences?
Fee: Resident (including applicant with a parent who is Southwold resident )$100.00 cash or debit or credit card with a 2% fee.
Non- resident $110.00 cash or debit card or credit card with a 2% fee .
- Marriage Licence Application Information
- Requirements Respecting Marriage in Ontario
- Marriage Licence Application - Marriage Act - Form 3
- Request for Marriage Certificate
- Before you get married... Who can perform a legal marriage in Ontario
- Was your divorce decree issued outside of Canada? If so, please find the documents here that you must follow before a Marriage Licence can be issued in Canada.
Change of Name After Marriage
If you are going to legally change your name after marriage, you are now required to apply for a Marriage Certificate. You can click here to go to: https://www.orgforms.gov.on.ca/eForms/start.do?lang=en AND/OR read "How to get a copy of an Ontario Marriage Certificate Online" by clicking here.